Sunday, September 9, 2007

Grandparents are already wonderful...

Kenny's mom just called me this afternoon with some wonderful news- their gift to Chicklet is a brand-new Bugaboo stroller! While we're sad Adrienne and Steve won't be able to come to the baby shower (we figured they wouldn't anyway, since they'll be making so many trips down here in November), we're really excited Chicklet will now have some pimpin' wheels. Maybe my parents will pitch in for the custom rims...just kidding. This stroller is truly an awesome stroller, so I'm pretty excited about it. I can't wait to see it and spend the inevitable 5 hours it will take to put it together. At least we can get it ordered and assembled well in advance of Chicklet's arrival, as my nesting instinct has been kicking into high gear lately and causing me to stress about all of the little things we still haven't completed (like choosing a crib)!

No comments: