Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pee Stick Obsession

Ok, I am obsessed with the pee sticks. This blog should be called "6 Little Pink Lines, One Blue Plus Sign, and A Digital "Pregnant" Readout." I had two positive tests yesterday, and we were pretty convinced that I was pregnant. That is, until I obsessively decided to test again this morning, expecting a darker, more reassuring line (the first two were vary faint). After taking the test, it was all but clear. The line was even fainter than last night's. So, I decided that I needed to take it to the next level. That's right--digital tests and blood work! I made an appointment at my doctor's office, only to discover I wouldn't get the results until tomorrow. Damnit! Those who know me know that I am possibly the most impatient person when it comes to things I want or things I want to know. So, after an excruciatingly long day at work, I stopped by the drugstore on the way home and grabbed a digital test. And another regular test. A box of them, actually. So then I ran home, peed on some sticks, and confirmed once and for all that I am pregnant. Of course, I'm still waiting on blood tests from the doctor, but the big "PREGNANT" display on the digital test left little question in my mind. So here it is, we're officially pregnant. It's nuts!

No comments: