Tuesday, April 10, 2007

twins?! ain't no twins here...

i can thank cindy for my fear of twins. before that first ultrasound, she kept egging me w/ the possibility of our having twins. they run in her family, and (from what she says) genetically tend to occur every other generation. i haven't bothered to fact check, b/c just the mention of a possibility of twins got me freaked out. she had dreams about twins. she talked about twins. mostly to get me worked up, but there was still the possibility of truth. until we had the ultrasound which set things straight. thank god. but i'm apparently not over my fear of twins yet - i just remembered a dream i had last night that our second ultrasound showed two babies, not one, in cindy's belly. i woke up in a cold sweat, my clothes drenched, to the sound of thunder and rain pattering on the roof...

No comments: