Monday, April 23, 2007

Hi From the Womb!

Hi Guys!

I had a really busy morning this morning. I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone started poking at me. I tried my best for several minutes to ignore it, but whoever or whatever it was just wasn't going to leave me in peace. Thanks to the infusion of orange juice and apple juice that I got early this morning, I had the energy to punch, kick, jump and try to swat the thing poking at me. Everytime I waved my arms or kicked or jumped up and down in frustration, I heard muffled voices saying "Oooh!" and "Oh, my god!" It was crazy, it was like someone was watching my every move on a monitor somewhere. I have to find out what this is all about. Whatever it was, it certainly woke me up and got my heart pumping (at a whopping 161 beats per minute, I might add!). I may only be 2 1/4 inches from my butt to my head, but I won't stand by and let someone prod me all morning. As soon as I'm big enough, I plan to throw some of the jabs and left hooks that I've been practicing so that they think twice about waking me up. I think in another month or so I'll be able to make those jabs felt. The very last poke that was directed at me settled over my chest. I think they were trying to listen to my heart. I heard a muffled, deep voice (I think it was the one they call "Kenny") say it sounded like the alien radio signal from the movie "Contact." Whatever. This Kenny guy sounds like some sort of sci-fi geek.

I do know that the paparazzi were after me and got some shots of me, even though I tried to hide by curling up in a ball. I managed to get some of the images, and have included them. I think the one of my face makes me look like an alien, but the profile pictures are dynamite! I have a fantastic nose, if I do say so myself. I'm definitely star material, and I think these headshots could go for thousands on Ebay.

My quarters are getting tight, and I'm thinking I need to upgrade to a larger space. So far, I've been pretty considerate of my neighbors and haven't taken up too much room. Space in my 'hood is at a premium, but I hear rumors that there's room in front of and above my pad for me to expand, maybe add a few more inches so I can stretch my legs. I haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking about it. Maybe I'll get around to it in the next month or so.

That's all for now. I have a photo shoot set for two months from now, so I'll send more of my rock-star quality pics then. In the meantime, I'll be practicing that left jab. I'll be ready for them next time...
Chicklet out.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!

Wintermute said...

i'm impressed...the chicklet can type pretty well. the question, will chicklet's first word be "ipod" or "apple?"